- I do not watch Sherlock just to see Benedict Cumberbatch
- I am not going to see Star Trek Into Darkness for the same reason
- I do not watch Doctor Who just to see David Tennant
- I do not watch The Avengers movies just to see Tom Hiddleston
- I do not watch the Iron Man movies just to see RDJ
- I do not watch anything just for hot guys
- I can still appreciate that they are really hot
I love it when Tumblr folk find new ways to explore this wonderful site lol.
wtf did I just do?
Holy fuck that’s amazing!! O.O
i don’t… i don’t know what happened.
I’m a pirate. Argh.
Other preview post: [x]
I added hair… :/
Also, I couldn’t figure out how the reblog yourself nonsense works… meh.
|Parents:||Don't forget to make us proud|
|Friends:||Don't forget to socialize|
|Teachers:||Don't forget to get A's|
|Strangers:||Don't forget to blend in|
|Opposite sex:||Don't forget to look good|
|Society:||Don't forget to be perfect|
|Tumblr:||Fuck the world, they're peasants. At least you haven't murdered somebody today|
Playing with ArtRage 4 demo. I’ve never shadowed skin before. I think I botched it. Thoughts?
I don’t really draw people much… I traced the pose from a stock photo that can be found on felixdeon.deviantart.com . I haven’t look through all of the stock, but from what I can tell most of the stock images are nudes, so I am not going to link to it…
Anyway, tracing. Someone told me it was a good way to get used to the anatomy. Trying it out. Don’t yell at me, k? I like drawing clothing more than anything else.
I generally like how the shadows are coming out, but I think I probably botched ‘em. I imagine the light coming from the top right… but I just shaded at random.